Call for Workshops
We solicit proposals for workshops that will be held together with the BODYNETS 2019 that will be held in Florence, Italy from October 2 to October 3, 2019.
In addition to the main conference, BODYNETS 2019 will feature conference workshops and invites the submission of workshop proposals. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics not fully or not specifically covered in the main conference.
Presentations delivered during the workshops are based on original papers that have been selected through the peer-review process and that have not been previously published. Accepted workshop papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
Workshop proposal format
A workshop proposal (maximum 5 pages) should contain (please follow the following order in your proposal):
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop organizers (names, affiliations and contact information), limiting up to 2 workshops chairs
- Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees
- A brief description of the scope and topics of the workshop (max 1 page)
- A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines (max 1 page)
- Names of potential invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus) – optional
- Any special space or equipment requests – optional
Workshop proposal submission guidelines
Proposal submissions should be submitted as a PDF file to Sara Jayousi at email@example.com or Lorenzo Mucchi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal submission deadline: March 1, 2019