Wearable communications and personal health management are the future trends the healthcare procedures are nowadays heading for. To make this happen, new technologies are required to provide trustable measuring and communications mechanisms from the data source to medical health databases. Wireless body area networks (WBAN) are one major element in this process. Not only on-body devices but also technologies providing information from inside a body are in the focus of this Conference. Dependable communications combined with accurate localization and behavior analysis will benefit WBAN technology and make the healthcare processes more effective.
This conference will explore the scope and challenges of designing, building, and deploying body area networks (BodyNets) and Smart IoT and big data for intelligent health management as well . The conference aims to establish a forum to exchange ideas, discuss practices, raise awareness, and share experiences among researchers and practitioners in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, medicine, and other disciplines in both academia and industry.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Wearable Computing
- Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
- In-, On- and Off-Body Communications & Networking
- Antennas and Propagation
- Security and privacy of health data communications
- Smart BAN for Social Inclusion
- Socio-economic aspects of health caring
- Medical device regulation
- Human bond communications
- Remote patient management and preventive care
- Radio coexistence and interference management
- Rehabilitation and activity monitoring
- Wellness and sport applications of body area networks
- ICT solutions for health and wellness education
- Molecular Communications
- WBANs supporting cognitive impairments
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to the following international journals:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.