Find BODYNETS 2019 CFP in PDF.
Wearable communications and personal health management are the future trends the healthcare procedures are nowadays heading for. To make this happen, new technologies are required to provide trustable measuring and communications mechanisms from the data source to medical health databases. Wireless body area networks (WBAN) are one major element in this process. Not only on-body devices but also technologies providing information from inside a body are in the focus of this Conference. Dependable communications combined with accurate localization and behavior analysis will benefit WBAN technology and make the healthcare processes more effective.
This conference will explore the scope and challenges of designing, building, and deploying body area networks (BodyNets). The conference aims to establish a forum to exchange ideas, discuss practices, raise awareness, and share experiences among researchers and practitioners in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, medicine, and other disciplines in both academia and industry.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Wearable Computing
- Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
- In-, On- and Off-Body Communications & Networking
- Antennas and Propagation
- Security and privacy of health data communications
- Smart BAN for Social Inclusion
- Socio-economic aspects of health caring
- Medical device regulation
- Human bond communications
- Remote patient management and preventive care
- Radio coexistence and interference management
- Rehabilitation and activity monitoring
- Wellness and sport applications of body area networks
- ICT solutions for health and wellness education
- ST1 – Molecular Communications
- ST2 – WBANs supporting cognitive impairments
All the presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings, published by Springer, made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Best Paper Award
The program committee will select one of the accepted papers as the “BodyNets 2019” Best Paper Award. The winner(s) will be announced during the conference.
Full Paper Submission deadline
15 April 2019
15 June 2019
15 July 2019
Start of Conference
2 October 2019
End of Conference
3 October 2019