11th EAI International Conference on Body Area Networks
SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!
Here are several important notes and annoucements:
The technical program will consist of five Main Tracks
1. Wearable Computing
2. Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
3. Communications and Networking
4. Systems and Applications - Ambient Intelligence
5. Antenna Applications and Propagation
· ST1: Antennas and Propagation in Body Area Networks (APBN)
· ST2: Body Area NanoNETworks: Electromagnetic, Materials and Communications (BANN-EMC)
· ST3: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN)
· ST4: Human Body Communications (HBCM)
· ST5: Millimeter-Wave Body Area Networks (MilliBAN)
· ST6: Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTB)
· ST7: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM)
· ST8: Ultra Wideband for Body Area Networking (UWBAN)
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Outstanding articles will be encouraged to submit their manuscript to a Special Section in IEEE ACCESS, a multidisciplinary open access journal published by IEEE.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
We are looking forward to see you in Torino for BODYNETS 2016!