9th International Conference on Body Area Networks
You are cordially invited to participate in the 9th International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets 2014) to be held in London, Great Britain during September 29 to October 1 (Monday - Wednesday), 2014.
BodyNets 2014 aims to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on body area networks (BANs).
Sponsored by EAI and CREATE-NET , BodyNets 2014 will feature the state-of-the-art keynote speeches, parallel technical sessions, focused special tracks, interactive demo/poster sessions, informative co-located workshops and entertaining social functions. Here are several important notes and annoucements:
- Keynote speeches by world authorities have been arranged: Prof. Guang-Zhong Yang (Imperial College London), Prof. Antonio Liotta (Technische Universiteit Eindhoven), Prof. Mischa Dohler (King's College London).
- The technical program will consist of the main track and several special tracks, including:
- Electromagnetic-Body Area NanoNETworks (E-BANNET)
- UNconventional Intrabody Communication (UNIC) website
- Technologies and Applications for Telerehabilitation (TAT)
- Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTBAN)
- Millimeter-wave Body Area Networks (MilliBAN)
- Cloud-assisted Cyber-Physical Systems (CCPS)
- Coding for Emerging Wireless Networks (CEWN)
- Human Body Communications (HBC)
- Antennas and Propagation in Body Area Networks (APBAN)
- Each track has regular and short paper presentations.
- All accepted conference and workshop papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ACM Digital Library - pending) and submitted for indexing by ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus, Google Scholar and many more.
- A selected number of papers will be considered for publication in ISI-impacted journals.
- A couple of co-located worskhops will be organized.
The BodyNets 2014 organizers are working hard to make this conference a great success and memorable for everyone. We very much look forward to meeting you in London in September 2014.
STUDENT PARTICIPATION GRANTS
BodyNets 2014 provides a limited number of student participation grants. Full-time students are qualified to apply. Information will be available shortly.